File a complaint via e-mail
Send your complaint via e-mail to:
Remember to attach documentation as proof to your complaint.
How to send your documentation to us
- As PDF-files
- With clear names - if you send an order confirmation it should be named "Order confirmation".
- Written correspondence between you and the trader should be organised in chronological order and e-mail messages must include sender, receiver and date.
- Agreements and terms of agreements must be complete.
- The files must be clear and readable, (of good quality).
Example of documentation
- Terms of agreement
- Invoice/ receipts of purchase
- Complaint or cooling off message
- Images / other material that shows the defect
- Correspondence between you and the trader
- Receipts for additional expenses that you want compensation for
- Luggage receipt
- PIR report