Swedish Single point of Contact
Each Member State provides a Single Point of Contact to help service providers complete necessary administration online. Verksamt.se (please follow the link on the right side of this page), the Swedish Business Link to Government, is the Swedish Point of Single Contact.
Information and advice from ECC Sweden
ECC Sweden can help consumers if they have questions about the Services Directive. We can give you information before you buy a service, or help you if something goes wrong afterwards.
We can give you information about the following:
- General information regarding what demands applies for service providers in other countries.
- Information on consumer law and case law.
- General information on the possibilities to get a legal trial in a possible dispute between a service provider and a service recipient.
- Information about dispute resolution.
- Contact details to trade organizations and networks where you can get practical help.
- Information regarding case handling of complaints.