- Air passenger rights report 2015: Do consumers get the compensation they are entitled to and at what cost?
- Timeshare and long-term holiday products: Let's make things clear!
- Chargeback in the EU/EEA: A solution to get your money back when a trader does not respect your consumer rights
- Commercial warranties: Are they worth the money?
- E-commerce report 2014: Part 1 - Highlights for traders - Checklist and test yourself tool
- E-commerce report 2014: Part 2 - Highlights for consumers - Checklist and test yourself tool
- Enhanced consumer protection – the Services Directive 2006/123/EC
- Fraud in cross-border e-commerce
- Trust marks report 2013: Can I trust the trust mark?
- Alternative dispute resolution (ADR) in the air passenger rights section
- European small claims procedure report
- Air passenger rights report 2011 – in the aftermath of the ‘Volcanic Ash Crisis’
- Online cross border mystery shopping – state of the E-union
All reports that have been produced within the ECC-Net is also available on the ECC-Nets official website. Both the website and the reports are in English.
Brochures and leaflets
You can find ECC Sweden's brochures and leaflets, as well as some reports, in the Swedish Consumer Agency's publications shop.