File a complaint via our complaint form or via e-mail
Example of documentation
- Terms of agreement
- Invoice/ receipts of purchase
- Complaint or cooling off message
- Images / other material that shows the defect
- Correspondence between you and the trader
- Receipts for additional expenses that you want compensation for
- Luggage receipt
- PIR report
How to send your documentation to us
- As PDF-files
- With clear names - if you send an order confirmation it should be named "Order confirmation".
- Written correspondence between you and the trader should be organised in chronological order and e-mail messages must include sender, receiver and date.
- Agreements and terms of agreements must be complete.
- The files must be clear and readable, (of good quality).
Right click on the link and save the form on your computer
If you want to file a complaint via our complaint form, right click on the link and save the form on your computer. Then open it from there.
Should you encounter problems with the form, you are welcome to file your complaint via e-mail instead.
What happens after I have filed my complaint?
Read here what happens after you have filed your complaint.